? ??????????????What It Do (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6053 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dance Dance (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 3209 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 7, 2009

The final days

So we have 19 days left, although I think she won't make it through the weekend. I feel her VERY VERY low and my contractions are getting very hard...like to the point where I am crying most of the time. I can't sleep and when I move I feel like she is going to fall out...YUCK!!! Horrible feeling!! I am going this Friday so we will see what he says. As of this past Wednesday, I was 50% efface and 1 cent dialated. I lost my mucus plug Saturday night, so it can't be too long right?? RIGHT???

I don't know that I will post again until she is here in this world with us!!

It has been quite the journey!

4 comments:

Tara Stiver said...

How exciting!!! I will say that I lost my mucus plug two weeks before my c-section and nothing happened:( But maybe it will be different for you!

Beth said...

You need a doctor who will induce! You poor thing. Hurry up Lily!

Manda said...

Drs. who induce are awesome! :) Good luck Danielle. I'm sure Lily will be beautiful!!

Danielle said...

I wish he did too...but he won't till I am 2 weeks late...WHAT THE HECK!! Does he understand the tax credit??? Should I ask him to take it out of this pocket??