? ??????????????What It Do (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6053 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dance Dance (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 3209 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Party

Hunter and Joel sleeping together on the floor


Uncle Ric had to jump in fully clothed to get Jordan...AGAIN!! HA HA HA

Carter jumping off the board


Cutie Patutie



Claire's backdive









Hunter finally being brave enough to jump off the board!!! WHAT A BIG BOY!














5 comments:

Beth said...

Awww!!! Great pics doodles!! Thanks for sharing since I wasn't there! And what a big boy Hunter is for jumping off the diving board!!

Danielle said...

I am proud of myself that I posted before Tara...ha ha ha ha

Tara Stiver said...

Great pics Danielle...once again, whatever! Yes, you beat me. I really need to get my act together, I'm just not feelin' the blog thing right now;-)

Manda said...

Tara, don't feel bad I'm not feeling the blog thing right now either. I really need to update, but just am not motivated to do so! And Joel...such stinkin' cute curls!
Great pics Danielle!

Tara Stiver said...

Glad I'm not the only one Manda....thx-he needs a trim one of these days:)